SushiPanda SushiPanda

English site...

English language english language please... also, the animation and art was terrible

Tarboy Tarboy

i love this!

its just so smooth and everything, i wish i had your talent... the scene where tarboy was melted gave me goosbumps it was so good :)

ZOmbie Wars-Trailer ZOmbie Wars-Trailer

well

first of all, for a trailer, have some msuic in the back, like an erie typr of thing, and second of all, this reall bugged me, you didnt have a background!, if you want it to be successful, you MUST put a background in, otherwise its almost an empty animation, and also the gunshot at the end, get a sound effect for that... a gun blast is probably the most common sound affect you can get on the net.

i dont want you to be dicouraged from making the actual movie, because you have got potential, the art just needs to be touched up a little, maybe you could buy a graphics tablet? only if you want to make more animations, but you can get them for £20 on amazin, i dont know how much that is in dollars, if you are american, but its a really good thing to have if your serious about this.

TopHatStudios responds:

Uh.. I have a tablet........and turn up the volume there is music and sound effects.....

Foolish video Foolish video

this is a good style

i love your style here, maybe you should think about do a longer flash, or maybe a series of proper stories, the problem with this... its far too short

Just a shot test Just a shot test

alright..

well its good, better than i can do, but i just dont see how it can be 8.2 MB...

From Beast to Beauty From Beast to Beauty

funny :)

wow, that was actually quite funny, and plus ive been looking at all your work, and your art in your animations are AMAZING!

Roky racoon Roky racoon

surprisingly good

when i was the title and icon, i was like oh well these will be easy blam points, but then i actually watched it, and i thought it was the work of a starting adult, and then i saw it was made by a 12 year old and i was like 'wow thats actually really good'
good work :)

Neenja: Way Of The Harut Neenja: Way Of The Harut

good

once in a while there is something amazing that comes onto the portal, and this is one of them, i cant wait for the next 5

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

wow

i actually didnt like the madness series before this, i dont think i got to apprecuate how much time and effort gets spent on these things highest ratings possible my friend, oh and also, HOW IS THIS NOT ON THE ALL TIME TOP? its got a better score than tarboy!

My second first attempt My second first attempt

this is actually pretty good

i mean the art and animation is amazing considering i assume this is your second flash, and its actually quite decent in length thanks for not wasting my time :)

Alakamame responds: